San Diego Business Disputes Resolution Attorney
California law firm provides exceptional advocacy and service
Devoting undue time and expense to business disputes distracts you and hampers your ability to run a successful operation. At the Law Office of Edward W. Freedman, I am a San Diego business disputes lawyer with more than 15 years of experience helping Southern California companies overcome conflicts and achieve favorable resolutions. No matter how complex the disagreement might be, my firm works diligently to reach an outcome that preserves your legal rights and enables you to concentrate on growing your business.
San Diego Lawyer Helps Companies with Business Dispute Resolution
Since 2001, my firm has established itself as a valuable legal partner for San Diego-area business clients in all types of matters, including:
- Customer disputes — In cases arising from allegations of unpaid invoices, breach of contract, or fraud, my firm has the skill and experience to protect your legal rights and business interests.
- Employee disputes — Problems in the workplace can destroy your company’s productivity and work environment. I work to address these matters promptly and effectively to avert costly litigation whenever possible.
- Partner and owner disputes — My firm delivers strong advocacy in conflicts among owners while understanding the need to protect the underlying business.
Taking the initiative can be the difference between a quick resolution and a drawn-out battle. I offer a free initial consultation so that you can get the assistance you need immediately.
San Diego Business Disputes Attorney assists with litigation, mediation and arbitration
One key to resolving a business dispute successfully is finding the right forum in which to resolve your issues. As an experienced business lawyer, I help you understand the pluses and minuses of dispute resolution processes such as:
- Mediation — In many cases, a third-party mediator can help parties reach consensus on key areas of disagreement. My firm utilizes these proceedings to deliver a positive result while saving significant time and expense.
- Arbitration — If you require the assistance of a neutral decision-maker without the formalities and cost of litigation, I provide the same strong advocacy before an arbitrator as in court.
- Litigation — When litigation is the best means of obtaining a favorable outcome, my firm develops a comprehensive argument to assert your legal rights in court.
Whether your disagreement is relatively amicable or highly contentious, I will vigorously defend your interests and work to close the matter efficiently.
Contact a skilled San Diego business disputes lawyer for a free initial consultation
The Law Office of Edward W. Freedman represents Southern California clients in a full range of business disputes and other legal matters. Please call 858-223-7259 or contact me online to schedule a free initial consultation at my San Diego office.